Thursday, January 19, 2012

sundance film festival 2012 DAY ONE

alright, so it's been about a year, time for a new blog! : )

even though i'm staying at a place with no internet, I'm going to try try my best
to write something about each day and film i see.

DAY ONE

no films.
volunteer shift. did nothing for several hours. didn't have orange jacket.
felt odd. wasn't too cold. first night craziness and normal festival crap.
cut an hour early.

SNOW! I'm staying in Salt Lake in a nice room I rented of AirBNB.com.
So I'm driving into and out of the snowy mountains each morning and night.
It's actually pretty rocking! Just hope that I don't die. sam jackson, my prius,
isn't built for this.

i'm all rested and ready for greatness starting tomorrow morning.

pictures to come tomorrow as well!

stay tuned...

No comments: